Welcome to realspellcasting.com blog page! Where you can learn how to cast spells and about realspellcasting.com witches coven in our blog page, we have some information that we hope our readers will find very helpful about our psychic reading and spell casting services.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on December 15, 2017 at 7:00 PM||comments (1078)|
Look Into the Crystal Ball and See the Clear Signs of Psychic Scammers.
Psychics are there for us in our time of need. They provide us with answers to life’s questions and give us a sense of hope and fulfillment. However, the industry is also known for providing the biggest number of scammers in history. Psychic scammers have stolen hundreds and even millions of dollars from unsuspecting victims. So make sure you avoid spending money on these fake con artists by following these helpful tips.
Tips to Avoid Being Scammed:
If you are looking for some guidance in life and want to reach out to a psychic, be sure to follow these tips to ensure that you are getting a genuine experience.
Do not give out too much information: Many scammers target you through information they receive on mailing lists. Always guard your information so that you don’t end up on one of these lists. Also, protect your information when you go in for a psychic reading. Don’t give out too much information as it is the psychic’s job to tell you the information you need. This will prevent fishing and ensure you are getting a genuine psychic reading.
Don’t let the psychic come to you: A real psychic will not need aggressive marketing techniques to receive clients. If you received an email with vague information about yourself and a note that a psychic has a message for you, it is usually just a tactic to steal your money.
Make sure your psychic has a face: Many people that are scammed never even meet the offender. Never send money for someone to create a talisman in your honor or do a virtual reading without getting all the information about the person behind the screen. Otherwise, you will never know what you will be getting.
Learn about typical scams:
Do your research regarding typical psychic and online scams so that you can easily spot a scam when you see one. The oldest trick in the book is when a psychic says there is a darkness surrounding you and that you need to come in to eliminate a curse. However, don’t be fooled – only a spell caster can curse you and to be able to remove a curse and a real psychic should not have to use a tactic like this just to get you to spend more money.
Don’t swear to secrecy:
If a psychic tells you that you must swear to secrecy, he or she is probably a scammer. You should never have to hide what you learned from a reading and a psychic should never ask you to keep secrets. This typically means that they have something to hide.
How to Take Action If You Had Been Scammed:
Psychics provide us with answers to things we care about most in life. This is why we are very vulnerable when we search for a reading and can be more susceptible to scams. If you had been a victim to a psychic hack, take a deep breath and follow these steps.
Ask for a refund. Although this sounds like a no-brainer, sometimes people simply think the scammer won’t listen to them. Many people though that have simply asked for a refund have gotten it.
Reach out to your bank. Talk to your bank to see if you can reject or stop the transaction from going through.
Contact the police. If neither step one or two worked, talk to your local authorities to see what they can do.
Tell your story. You should write a review on Yelp or any other influential review site to help others who may be in your shoes.
Remember that there are a lot of psychic scammers out there, and in order to beat them, you have to always stay one step ahead of the game.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on June 21, 2017 at 11:45 AM||comments (365)|
Past Life reading sounds ridiculous even funny to many but believe it or not, existing religions still practice it today. Even paranormal practitioners invoke this kind of wisdom that all inhabitants of the world have been other people during their past lives. It is even said that we may also have been other animals that have reincarnated into human forms with souls at this very moment. And this very idea have tickled the imaginations of many that it has been portrayed in various films and fictional narratives.
They say that reading your past improves one's insight of his or her future. There are many wonders of the human mind that we ought to unravel and discover and perhaps knowing one's past life is one of it. What do we really mean when we say past life reading and what are its importance and implications in today's world? Here is everything you need to know about past life reading.
Past life reading is an activity usually done by a paranormal expert and a client and it verifies that psychic practice may let you know of your past life on earth and what has it been like. What things and practices have you done and is still doing until today. Even the place you were born before. Sometimes we feel uncommon heightening of energy, skill and thinking and this might be influenced by the channeling of energy from our previous incarnations. Knowing our past life may improve certain aspects of our contemporary thinking and decision-making that influences our day to day activities as a human being. Here are some of the important points that past life reading may underscore if we understand and feel well enough about its mysteries and wonders.
Past life reading is all about knowing what and how our lives have been during our past incarnations and it could improve our insights at the current moment. We may a little bit distracted but knowing our sensibilities and wisdom of the past may help alleviate our current status from stress, career and even lifelong decisions. Our past personas may or may not really had been existing or have existed but it is a metaphorical gesture that we still have a present to cherish and a present life to improve no matter how hard life had been for us. Our knowledge of our past live may improve our insights of the present especially rediscovering that we have a lot if chances to take and measures to make to make life worth living.
Past life reading lets us be aware of our problems even emotional tendencies towards various dilemmas. We experience difficult day to day situations in our lives and sometimes we feel so much burden about the future. We may feel anxious about our past decisions that have been wearing us out today but we have been given the chance to be aware of all these things by practices such as past life reading. It incorporates mystical knowledge to our real life situation and how to better respond to present emotions and problems. Our awareness of our situations and surroundings can better help us in communicating the language of life and love towards other people. And in knowing what we have been during our past is a lot of help to realize our potentials and maximize them for the current benefits to almost every aspect our life: be it personal, political, social and values.
Knowledge of Oneself
Knowing oneself is one of the primary, if not the most important, concerns of past life reading. It develops a knowledge of our behaviors and the set of characters ascribed to our past personas which we utilize even today. Knowing oneself is tantamount to knowing our basic emotional needs as persons and it helps us in targeting these needs for a more happy and fulfilling life. We discover and unfold many wonders each day of our lives and yet we sometimes feel insecure of our abilities to respond to these many things. Self-discovery is a lifelong process and in knowing our past life aids us in conquering our fear of discovering so much more about our personal selves even those that are beyond the common imagination and consciousness.
There are times that we lose control of our temper. Don't worry because these just reminds us that there is so much more to improve most especially to the aspect of our emotional discipline. The practice of past life reading immerses us to a web of possibilities that involves our past characters in life and how they have took chances and fought temptations against the rupture of emotional discipline. As living and maturing persons, we develop a kind of emotional discipline that ferries our feelings whenever in times of distress. This distress may happen under varied love, friendship and familial circumstances that may render us out of control from our most extreme feelings. Knowing how to be able to grapple with these strong emotions benefits our will to attain a life of harmony and peace with each other.
Discovering Core Qualities and Talents
They say that an individual person has a set of core qualities that he or she changes or maintains throughout life. These characters are often called core qualities and it enriches our abilities to balance our life. Sometimes we are not aware of certain capabilities and talents that we actually know and are able to do and past life reading may boost our confidence and spirit. In entering first-time endeavors like business or new hobbies, we sometimes feel anxious about failure and we do put great expectations towards ourselves. And when we fail, we often tend to not try any other things anymore as fear of failing once more. This kind of temperament fossilizes our dreams towards new engagements and relationships. To overcome this is to not forget in losing hope: hope in finding the exact endeavor we should plunge on and the hope to sometimes risk and trust the process. Life is a matter of trial and error after all.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on June 30, 2016 at 3:35 PM||comments (1352)|
If you are wondering if our spells at realspellcasting.com really does work then you need to read the reviews that people had posted about our site at these review sites listed down below, and you will see for yourself that realspellcasting.com spell casting services is the real deal just give us a try and you will see for yourself that we are telling you the truth.
You will find that realspellcasting.com isn't like most spell casting websites, Here at realspellcasting.com we will never recharge you or ask for more money just so you will get the results that you had paid for we do our best make sure you get your money worth if not then all other spell castings is for free.
Cechout these reviews about realspellcasting.com website listed down below.
You may find a couple of bad reviews about realspellcasting.com site at spsreviewforum.com and spellsandwishes.com, however if you lookup either spsreviewforum.com and spellsandwishes.com you will see that both of these two websites have more bad reviews then the websites that they trash talk.
|Posted by Gabrielle on January 12, 2015 at 9:55 PM||comments (2951)|
Have you ever wanted to know how to become a psychic reader? Would you like to give an online psychic reading or online tarot readings? If so, then read on…
The truth is that while we all have psychic abilities, some individuals are better able to make use of their talents than others. Many of the best online psychics have been born with their gifts and to them, giving readings is second nature. They are able to tune into their abilities more easily than others, because they learned to recognize their psychic skills form a very early age.
However, all is not lost if you would still like to know how to become a psychic reader. Many people learn to develop their psychic skills, however, if you have not discovered your gifts naturally, you may need to put in quite a bit of work and effort in order to be successful.
There are several types of psychic reader; some use the powers of clairvoyance alone, others give tarot, rune or numerology readings and some are psychic mediums, providing evidence of the afterlife to those who have lost a loved one.
The easiest way for a novice psychic to get started is to learn how to give readings using one of the divination methods. Divination readings are given using some sort of visual tool to help you to focus in on your psychic abilities. You could learn how to read the Tarot or the I-Ching; you could study astrology or numerology or you could learn how to give readings using a scrying method such as a crystal ball or by giving teacup readings.
It is vital that you master the type of reading you would like to give before you even begin to consider giving readings professionally. This will take a considerable amount of time and effort on your part. A good psychic reader is not one that constantly needs to refer to a book throughout a reading. Many of the best psychics also have counseling or advice giving qualifications because they often have to deal with people who are experiencing difficulties or trauma in their lives.
Without a doubt, the keys to becoming a successful psychic reader are effort, practice, meditation and a genuinely compassionate nature. If you are a naturally caring person and you are prepared to put in the initial hard groundwork, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to make it as a professional psychic reader.
|Posted by Kaitlin on December 21, 2014 at 12:30 AM||comments (62)|
How to cast a magic spell ?
We have had many customers emailing us the same question how to cast a migch spell ? down below here I am going to be giving you some information on how to cast a magic spell.
Some people don't believe magic spells really works but if you want to get results from your magic spell casting you most believe in magic spell casting . If you are interested in dabbling in magic, realize that when you cast a spell, if you do it right, you’re invoking spirits from another realm. For the most part, casting a magic spell is communicating with the dead, which is forbidden by most religions. Magic is habit-forming, so you are likely to find it progressively more inviting—especially if it works for you.
1 - Decide why you want to cast a spell. If you are sure and know what you want to see happen you are ready to begin, then you need to start with creating a belief system that supports benefiting from the occult. The main ingredient is your belief. If you don’t believe this spell will work, it won’t. If you do, it will—as long as you perform the spell correctly.
2 - Determine the exact result you are looking for in your life make sure to know clearly the kind of spell you want to cast. Make the spell very specific and very concrete, not general in any way. An example would be to attract a certain amount of money to come to you. Another example would be to make a business be successful, or a legal case turn in your favor. Attracting customers or a romantic interest can also be your goal. Write down your goal.
3 - Locate a local occult spell casting shop or find a spell casting shop online. Sometimes they will be listed as herbal shops, especially in the Latin community or try doing a search online under spell casting shops. You can go to most spell casting shops to buy books and supplies. Also there will usually be someone who can provide advice. Often you will be offered a reading, which can be expensive and probably not very productive in terms of performing a spell casting though you might be provided guidance on what kind of spell casting is right for you.
4 - Make the effort to acquire quality materials for whatever spell you decide to cast. Properly prepared materials are very important, including treated candles that have been prepared under the appropriate planetary, solar and lunar conditions and using the right herbs for the spell you want to cast.
5 - Prepare a special room in your house, yard, or woods, where you can leave candles burning safely while you are casting your spell, neither endanger your home. yard, or woods, nor attract attention.
6 - Once you choose the spell you want to cast you will use from one of the books, pay close attention to every detail, whether reading a particular psalm or an older spell casting book.
• You most use caution when casting any spells could make your situation worst or you may not see any results at all.
• Any spell casters knows you should never cast any spells on yourself because of the 3 folds rules.
|Posted by Ashia on November 10, 2014 at 2:40 PM||comments (5)|
• West African Vodun:
What is Voodoo ?
Voodoo (also spelled Vodou) is an ancient West African religion practiced by more than 30 million people in Benin, Togo and Ghana. Voodoo varieties are also present in the United States, and the Caribbean. The word ‘vodou’ comes from the languages of West Africa, and means ‘spirit’. That is appropriate as Voodoo is a religion of spirits. Practitioners of Voodoo (who are called Voodooists) believe that the world of humans is shared by the world of the spirits. When a person dies, his spirit passed to the world of the unseen but is still able to see the human world, the visible world. Spirits, it is believed, in some cases can even impact the world of the living.
Belief in Voodoo crossed the Pacific ocean when captured slaves came to the Americas from Africa, more than 400 years ago. Different Voodoo traditions intermingled and formed the different varieties of Voodoo we see today in the Americas. Voodoo believers and practitioners keep alive an oral tradition of their religion and culture which includes rites, chants, and the use of a variety of voodoo supplies including dolls, candles, and other paraphernalia. The three main varieties of Voodoo are.
|Posted by Marigold on October 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM||comments (2405)|
How to cast a potion spell ?
Learning how to cast a spell is fundamental to witchcraft. While the details may vary according to your tradition and religious beliefs, the fundamentals are the same. All you have to do is follow the basic steps and with hard work and practice you may find the power of your magick increasing and the effectiveness of the spells more consistent with the results that you had hoped for.
Casting magic spells is actually very hard to learn once you understand the key principles of magick and the ideas behind the actions that you take.
Preparing yourself for casting spells
It is important to realize that magick spell casting is the channeling of the power of nature in alignment with your own life force. You must be ready to accept the power that you will draw within yourself so that you will not hold back because of fear and to let the force flow through you without resistance. While you do want the energy to be focused, you need to guide the energy and not try to force it.
In this regard you must allow yourself enough uninterrupted time to prepare and also to complete the spell. Practicing meditation will aid you greatly with the preparation and you should spend at least 60 minutes a day with meditation. This will help you to relax and let the energy that you gather flow through you in a focused manner.
Casting a circle
Casting a circle is critical for casting a spell. This is particularly true if you are new to working with magick. The reasons for this are well beyond the scope of this post but for simplicity sake the casting of the circle helps you to draw in the powers of nature and also protects you from negative outside influences.
The most powerful way to do this is to draw a large pentagram on the floor in which the center is large enough for you to stand or sit in. this can be done with salt, chalk if you are inside or can be drawn with a sick or wand if you are outside.
Be sure you have everything you need for the spell in the center with you and then draw the circle around the pentagram. It is important that nothing crosses the circle from the point of when you start the spell and until the spell is completed. The circle is your protection from negative energies.
Next call to the elements for their power. You can use any wording that works for you or that is used in your religious beliefs. As an example while facing the direction of earth recite “the powers of earth I request your presents in this undertaking.” Then proceed to do the same for air, fire, water and aether/spirit.
If in your religious beliefs you have attached yourself to any god /goddess or any other deity you would call them for help.
Focusing your will
Now that you have gathered the help of the elements and deities it is time to focus on the spell casting. The rule of good spell casting is that you must focus your will on your desired outcome. Most of the magic from the spells you cast will come from within yourself, and from your mind and spirit. You must concentrate clearly on your wishes and goals, why you’re casting the spell and what you want to see happen.
Visualize the outcome clearly and sharply in your head, the power is in the details, so be sure you can visualize it with all your senses. What does the outcome feel like, what will it look like, what will it sound like, etc. You also must mentally commit to putting all your energy and effort into achieving those goals from this point forward. Your belief in the magic is proportional with the power that you direct into the spell and also proportional to the results. The more you believe, the better your magic will be and so the better the results will be.
Next comes the actual spell part. You will normally have found a spell somewhere – the library, a bookshop, or in the Internet somewhere. Spells usually consist of short, simple rituals such as lighting candles, mixing oils and herbs in water, simple movements or the arms and body, reciting incantations aloud and so on.
The spell is the tool which unlocks the power inside you and allows it to be released towards your goals. Having the correct spell will mean that the largest possible amount of power is released and so the spell will be most effective. You have to have the right tool for the job at hand.
After you finish casting the spell, turn towards each element and thank them for their help and also thank any deities that you have asked to help you in your spell. At this point the spell is complete and you can break the circle.
When the spell is finished, do not simply abandon the ideas and the goals you’ve committed to – now you must continue the magic by holding these things in your head at all times and continuing to focus on them. Every day, quickly run through a short visualization of your intended outcome and imagine yourself being happy, successful, loved and everything else you want to be. Eventually, with patience and practice, your magic will take effect and you will get everything you’ve ever wanted!
When using potions in your spells you most first make sure that you mix the potion right for the results that you would like to see happen.
•Make sure you know what you are doing when casting any spells your spell casting could back fire.
•Never cast any spells on yourself to gain wealth or anything else by doing so will come back on you 3 folds.
Things You'll Need
Down below here is a list of items you will need to be able to cast a potion spell.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on September 29, 2014 at 11:15 AM||comments (116)|
Being a witch and a Wiccan are NOT the same thing. For example, I am a witch not a Wiccan.
A witch simply means someone who practices the craft (does spells). They do not necessarally have to be Wiccan, they can be from many walks of life and hold many different beliefs.
A Wiccan is someone who practices the religion Wicca. This means someone follows that spiritual path in life, however they may have made the personal choice to refrain from casting spells.
Although a Wiccan who does not cast spells may choose to claim that they are a witch because they still share the beliefs of other Wiccans who do cast spells or because they do have the ability to cast spells but have chosen not to.
There are also witches from many different belief systems and religions. Here are just a few of the different types:
~Kitchen Witch: It practices by home and hearth, mainly dealing with practical sides of the religion, magick, the elements and the earth.
~Ceremonial Witchcraft: Mainly use ceremonial magick (obviously) in their practices. They commonly use Qabbalistic magick or Egyptian magick in their rituals.
~Celtic Wicca: Goes by the elements, the Ancient Ones and nature. They are usually healers or respect them highly. They work with plants, stones, flowers, trees, the elemental people, the gnomes and the fairies.
~Eclectic Witch: Doesn't follow a particular religion or tradition. They study and learn from many different systems and use what works best for them.
~British Traditional Witch: A mix of Celtic and Gardenarian beliefs. They train through a degree process and the covens are usually co-ed.
~Alexandrian Tradition: They are said to be modified Gardenarian.
~Gardenarian Tradition: Follow a structured root in ceremony and practice. They aren't as much vocal as others and have a fairly foundational set of customs.
~Dianic Tradition: Includes a lot of different traditions in one. Their prime focus now-a-days is the Goddess. It is the more feminist side of 'The Craft'.
~Pictish Witchcraft: It's originally from Scotland and is a solitary form of The Craft. It is more magickal in nature than it is in religion.
~Hereditary Witch: Someone who has been taught the 'Old Religion' through the generations of their family.
~Caledonii Tradition: Also known as the Hecatine Tradition, it's the denomination of The Craft with a Scottish origin.
~Pow-Wow: Comes from South Central Pennsylvania and is a system based on a 400 year old Elite German magick. They concentrate on simple faith healing.
~Solitary Witch: This is one who practices alone, without a cover etc.. following any tradition.
~Strega Witches: Originally coming from Italy are the known to be the smallest group in the US. It is said their craft is wise and beautiful.
What Is Wicca?
Contrary to what those who choose to persecute or lie about us wish to believe, Wicca is a very peaceful, harmonious and balanced way of thinking and life which promotes oneness with the divine and all which exists.
Wicca is a deep appreciation and awe in watching the sunrise or sunset, the forest in the light of a glowing moon, a meadow enchanted by the first light of day. It is the morning dew on the petals of a beautiful flower, the gentle caress of a warm summer breeze upon your skin, or the warmth of the summer sun on your face. Wicca is the fall of colorful autumn leaves, and the softness of winter snow. It is light, and shadow and all that lies in between. It is the song of the birds and other creatures of the wild. It is being in the presence of Mother Earths nature and being humbled in reverence. When we are in the temple of the Lord and Lady, we are not prone to the arrogance of human technology as they touch our souls. To be a Witch is to be a healer, a teacher, a seeker, a giver, and a protector of all things. If this path is yours, may you walk it with honor, light and integrity.
Wicca is a belief system and way of life based upon the reconstruction of pre-Christian traditions originating in Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. While much of the information of how our ancestors lived, worshiped and believed has been lost due to the efforts of the medieval church to wipe our existence from history, we try to reconstruct those beliefs to the best of our ability with the information that is available.
Thanks to archaeological discoveries, we now have basis to believe that the origins of our belief system can be traced even further back to the Paleolithic peoples who worshipped a Hunter God and a Fertility Goddess. With the discovery of these cave paintings, estimated to be around 30,000 years old, depicting a man with the head of a stag, and a pregnant woman standing in a circle with eleven other people, it can reasonably be assumed that Witchcraft is one of the oldest belief systems known in the world toady. These archetypes are clearly recognized by Wiccan as our view of the Goddess and God aspect of the supreme creative force and predate Christianity by roughly 28,000 years making it a mere toddler in the spectrum of time as we know it.
Witchcraft in ancient history was known as "The Craft of the Wise" because most who followed the path were in tune with the forces of nature, had a knowledge of Herbs and medicines, gave council and were valuable parts of the village and community as Shamanic healers and leaders. They understood that mankind is not superior to nature, the earth and its creatures but instead we are simply one of the many parts, both seen and unseen that combine to make the whole. As Chief Seattle said; "We do not own the earth, we are part of it." These wise people understood that what we take or use, we must return in kind to maintain balance and equilibrium. Clearly, modern man with all his applied learning and technology has forgotten this Subsequently, we currently face ecological disaster and eventual extinction because of our hunger for power and a few pieces of gold.
For the past several hundred years, the image of the Witch has been mistakenly associated with evil, heathenism, and unrighteousness. In my humble opinion, these misconceptions have their origin in a couple of different places.
To begin, the medieval church of the 15th through 18th centuries created these myths to convert the followers of the old nature based religions to the churches way of thinking. By making the Witch into a diabolical character and turning the old religious deities into devils and demons, the missionaries were able to attach fear to these beliefs which aided in the conversion process. Secondly, as medical science began to surface, the men who were engaged in these initial studies had a very poor understanding of female physiology, especially in the area of a women's monthly cycles. The unknowns in this area played very well with the early churches agenda lending credence to the Witch Hunters claims and authority. The fledgling medical professions also stood to benefit greatly from this because it took the power of the women healers away giving it to the male physicians transferring the respect and power to them.
Unfortunately these misinformed fears and superstitions have carried forward through the centuries and remain to this day. This is why many who follow these nature oriented beliefs have adopted the name of Wicca over its true name of Witchcraft to escape the persecution, harassment and misinformation associated with the name of Witchcraft and Witch not to mention the bad publicity the press and Hollywood has given us simply to generate a profit.
What is Witchcraft?
Witchcraft is a spiritual system that fosters the free thought and will of the individual, encourages learning and an understanding of the earth and nature thereby affirming the divinity in all living things. Most importantly however, it teaches responsibility. We accept responsibility for our actions and deeds as clearly a result of the choices we make. We do not blame an exterior entity or being for our shortcomings, weaknesses or mistakes. If we mess up or do something that brings harm to another, we have no one but ourselves to blame and we must face the consequences resulting from those actions. No ifs, ands or buts and no whining... We acknowledge the cycles of nature, the lunar phases and the seasons to celebrate our spirituality and to worship the divine. It is a belief system that allows the Witch to work with, not in supplication to deities with the intent of living in harmony and achieving balance with all things. The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wisdom and creativity. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge of and use the natural remedies placed on this earth by the divine for our benefit instead of using synthetic drugs unless absolutely necessary. Wiccans believe that the spirit of the One, Goddess and God exist in all things. In the trees, rain, flowers, the sea, in each other and all of natures creatures. This means that we must treat "all things" of the Earth as aspects of the divine. We attempt to honor and respect life in all its many manifestations both seen and unseen. Wiccan learn from and revere the gift of nature from divine creation by celebrating the cycles of the sun, moon and seasons. We search within ourselves for the cycles that correspond to those of the natural world and try to live in harmony with the movement of this universal energy. Our teachers are the trees, rivers, lakes, meadows, mountains and animals as well as others who have walked this path before us. This belief creates a reverence and respect for the environment, and all life upon the Earth. We also revere the spirits of the elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water which combine to manifest all creation.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on September 12, 2014 at 4:55 PM||comments (67)|
Why we use candles:
Any tools used in spellwork such as candles are simply focus aids.
There are various reasons we use candles, oils and herbs in our spell castings.
Certain colors help us associate with certain goals, so we use candles of a particular color to help focus on the goal. in mind (Such as green for growth for one example.)
The candle flame represents the earth element of fire. We can draw on this elemental energy in spellwork.
Some simply like to focus on the candle flame as a way to meditate and prepare to cast a spell, to clear the mind and focus on the task at hand.
Why we use herbs.
Herbs is made from the earth and helps to male any spell casting even more powerful, by using them with the candles
Why we use Oils:
Oils just helps to add to the herbs makes the spell stick to the goal in mind.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on September 12, 2014 at 3:45 PM||comments (141)|
Ever since the re-awakening of spiritual witchcraft, it has been more common for everyday people to want to learn the practices involved. And of all the inquiries often asked, the most common tends to be how to remove spells using white magic. This process is simpler than most people would ever believe.
1. Before any work is begun, the person attempting a dispelling must prepare themselves. Whether they meditate, bathe or exercise, some activity should be done to put the practitioner into a calm and receptive state of mind.
2 Choose the place where the spell will be conducted. This could be any place, such as a bedroom, an open field or even the kithcen Any place that the practitioner feels comfortable with and is likely to be undisturbed is an ideal location. A time should also be chosen, depending on what feels right to the person performing the ritual. Good times are sunrise, noon, sunset and midnight.
3. A candle should be lit, and the color should be dictated by what the spell is trying to accomplish (white for purification, red for power/strength, green for nature). The practitioner should also provide some spiritual focus (a cross or rosary for those who are Catholic, a ritual knife, bowl of water--any object which is applicable to the practitioner).
Tips & Warnings:
This is meant only for removing pre-existing spells, but it can also be used as a way to cast new ones. One should carefully consider his intentions before casting anything, as pure motives are best for this sort of activity.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on September 12, 2014 at 3:20 PM||comments (910)|
A curse is when someone wishes misfortune or says something bad will happen to a person, family, place or object. Some believe curses are a supernatural act that results from a prayer, spell, spirit or magic. Most cultures believe curses are negative and will result in injury or worse. The website Rotten states different cultures have different names for curses. Followers of voodoo have jinxes. The "evil eye" is the term for a curse in the Middle East and Mediterranean. Germans and the Pennsylvania Dutch call curses "hexes."
1 Do not acknowledge the curse exists. Since curses are primarily ill wishes and bad thoughts, so believing a curse does not have power over you is the easiest way to get rid of it. The Psychics & Mediums Network believes curses are a telepathic transfer of negative energy that takes advantage of your inner fears. Therefore, the best way to deal with curses is to ignore them all together by thinking and acting positively. Consider the words of Eleanor Roosevelt: "No one can make you a victim without your consent."
2 Pray. Cultures that believe in the power of curses also believe in the power of prayer. Heal My Life says all you need to do to remove a curse is to let God know you want to be freed from it. When you ask for divine intervention, you must be ready to let go of the power the curse has over you and have faith that God will take it away.
Heal My Life suggests using imagery when you pray and picture God standing with you as you confront those who cursed you. Instead of asking God to curse those who sent you the bad wishes, ask God to stand between you and the curser, to break the power the curse had so it does not have any more powers and to protect the person that cursed you.
3. Stop cursing others. From the Heart Feng Shui states that people who curse other are more susceptible to curses. Those who practice Feng Shui believe there is positive and negative energy, or "qi." If a person has a "cursing" qi, he must first rid himself of it. Once a person rids himself of the negative energy they self-instilled by cursing others, they will no longer be susceptible to curses aimed in their direction.
Use Spell Work to help get rid of a curse:
1. get 4 while candle.
2. Place each canlde north south east and west.
3, born all 4 candles at the same time.
4. Rob Olive oilll over each candle.
5. Put herbs on all 4 candles.
6. Chat these words all curses will be removesd from my ( your full name and birthday) Life forever never to return.
7. Place 4 photos of yourself (photos you don't mind burning? put each a photo on each candle letting them burn.
8. Let all 4 candles burn out.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on September 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM||comments (4)|
When many people think of Wicca, they immediately think of casting spells. While not all Wiccans choose to do spell work, many do make it part of their routine and spirituality. One of the most often inquired about spells is actually the love spell. While, when used with the intent of nurturing and increasing the love in a relationship, they can be quite fulfilling, it should be noted that they be done with the greatest of discretion. If you are attempting to cast a binding love spell, much thought should be put into the fact that you truly want to be bound to this person. With binding yourself to this person, you must take the good and the bad; therefore, all of their traits should be taken into consideration. Many spells can be used to bind a person to you. This is a simple candle spell that is used for just such purposes.
Things You'll Need
- 3 small pieces of parchment or paper
- Pen (one that can be disposed of after the spell work is finished)
- 2 candles (Preferably 1 red and 1 white)
- Olive oil
- 1 Photo of yourself.and 1 photo of the person you wish to be bond tp for life (photos you don't mind bunring)
- Will need the person you wish to be binded to full name and birthday.
- 1 Cast your circle, then take the parchment and on the first piece, write your own name and birthday. On the second piece of parchment, write the name of the individual that you wish to be bound to and birthday. On the third piece of paper, write both your name and the intended person’s name and both yours and the other person birthdays and place one circle around both of them.
- 2 Place one candle on the parchment that you have written your name on use your white candle, to the left of you. Take the other tea light candle witch is your red candle and place it on the parchment with the name of the individual who you wish to be bound to, and place it on your right. The third piece of paper, containing both of your names, should be placed in the center.
3 Light the first candle (on your left) and repeat these words “Burn bright, burn clear, burn true, heart of (your name).” Light the second candle (on your right) and repeat these words: “Burn bright, burn clear, burn true, heart of (the name of the one to be bound to you).” If you do spell work with an athame or wand, use the athame or wand (if you do not have these items, simply use your finger) to trace a figure eight around the candles. If you use this method, be sure to allow your figure eight to cross over the parchment that has both names written on it. As you make your figure eights, say the following words: “A binding of these two hearts, if it is meant to be, must come to pass.” Take a deep cleansing breath and repeat the figure eight saying these words: “Let no one and nothing, break this bond, of these two hearts.” Take another deep cleansing breath; repeat the figure eight, saying these words: “Let these two hearts beat as one, it is my will and so it shall be done.” After you have completed three passes of the figure eights, concentrate on the parchment that contains both of the names. See yourself with this person. Visualize them being your partner in your life, just you and this person.
4 Meditate on the situation, then take the candles and allow the tips of the candles to come together to combine the flames. Focus on the paper with both of the names written on it and repeat these words: “So transfer my will, my spell has been heard, As I will, so mote it be.” Take the parchment with both of your names written on it and burn it in the single flame of the two candles. Blow out the flame of the candles together.
5. Light 2 more candles one red and one white.
6, Put your oil all over your candles.
7. Place the 2 pieces of paper that has your full name birthdays and the other person name a birthdays along with both yours and the other person photo on the red candle fire let it born out while saying 3 times let us be togehter forever.
8. Place the piece of papoer that has both your full name birthday and the other person full name and birthday on the white candle let is also burn out.
9. Rob Olive oil on both candles.
10. Put herbs on both candles while chating I want and know that we will be binded together for every say these words 3 times on each candle you are placing herbs on.
11. Last part is you most think about the other person and you two being together, you most belive your spell is working even if you havn't seen any results yet faith goes a very long ways when casting any spells, Now close your circle, the spell is finished.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on September 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM||comments (1)|
Money is very fickle--it comes and goes quickly and some people seem to attract it more easily than do others. Are you one of the unlucky ones, from whom fortune flees? It doesn’t have to be that way. Money can flow to you, if you know how to beckon it. Follow these steps to cast a powerful money spell.
Things You'll Need:
• 1 forest green candle (previously unused
• 1 forest yellow candle (previously unused)
• Pen or pencil
• Olive oil
• Photo of yourself
1. Spend some time thinking about how much money you need. Money spells work best when you have a specific amount of money in mind. Make this amount of money your “intention.”
2. Write your intention on a piece of paper. State it in positive terms. For instance, do not say, “I don’t want to be broke anymore.” Instead say, “I intend to have $500 for my rent by the fifteenth of this month.” The more specific you are in stating your need, the more powerful your s
3. Wait for the night of a full moon to cast your money spell, for this is the most powerful phase of the moon.
4. Pick up the candle.
5. Anoint this candle with olive oil in this manner: Dip your fingers into a small bowl of olive oil. Slowly rub the oil into the candle, from the middle of the candle up to the top and then from the middle down to the bottom. As you anoint the candle, state your money intention (as written on the piece of paper) over and over. As your repeating your intention, keep your eyes closed and visualize that amount of money flowing to you.
6. When you’re finished anointing it, light the candle. Sit in front of it, staring into the flickering candle flame. Slowly close your eyes. Visualize the money coming to you. Do not specify, or visualize, the exact manner that the money will come to you; simply imagine it coming to you. Feel the happiness of having this money appear in your life.
7. When you reach a peak of happiness and fulfillment, repeat this verse three times:Money, money let me seeMoney, money let it beMy bills are paid, my wealth is keptI will never be in debt.
8.Sit in silence, eyes closed, for a few minutes and then snuff the candle.
9. After the your green candle burns out light your yellow candle, green candle represents money and yellow candle represents energy.
10. Whle your yellow candle is burning put herbs all over the candle and fire.
11. Wright on a piece of paper your full name date of birth and what all that you would like to see happen.
12. Put your papper on the fire let it burn, while your papper is burning chat how much money that you would like to come into your life, chat the words 3 times.
13. Get a photo of yourself that you don't mind to burn, place on the fire let it burn out.
14. Dip your fingers into Olive oil bowl rub up and down the candle.
15. Put some more herbs on the candle and chat 3 more times how much money that you would like to see come into your life.
16. Let your candle burn out.
17. After your candle burns out set and think about how much money that you would like to see come into your life.
18. Last thing you need to do is just have faith, faith goes a very long ways when casting any spells believe that ths spell si working even if haven't seen any results yet, most cases spells will take anywhere from 3-4 full moons
Tips & Warnings:
• Never blow your candle out. Always extinguish it with a snuffer.
• Never reuse a candle for spell work. Always use a fresh candle.
• When casting any spells on yourself or others be very careful could backfire.
• Best not to cast any spells for yourself to gain wealth or anything else because of the 3 fold rules will com back on you 3 times harder.
|Posted by Real Spell Casting on April 4, 2014 at 3:45 PM||comments (3)|
A ritual's a powerful way of focusing an intention in order to manifest a goal. In this case the goal is love (or like or lust--you decide). If you believe in love and in the power of sending out a strong, positive intention to get what you want, read on to learn how to cast a spell that'll bring you the love you're looking for.
- If you don't have a bathtub, tie the salt up in a wash cloth while saying the above words, and use it in the shower.
- If you're looking for wild romance and hot love, pick something that makes you feel reckless and sexy. If you desire a soulmate and someone who makes you feel safe, choose music that makes you feel calm and peaceful. For general attraction, you may want a happy, mellow song.
- If you can't quite come up with what feel like the right words, use the following: "If there be a perfect match, this work tonight will surely catch. the perfect one who is meant to be, shall find His/Her way home to me. In perfect love and perfect trust, I send this out, but not from lust. This spell will guide us to unite, free will remains with us tonight."
- Continue your meditation until you feel that everything is right,
your will is focused and your sense of certainty is secure. When the
fire has become coals or the charcoal is glowing, read what you've
written aloud three times. As you read or when you come to the end of
each repetition, sprinkle about a tablespoon of the moon incense on the
- If you have never used moon incense with a ritual fire, you should practice a few times. Flames will leap up along the dust trail of this incense powder, so you must be extremely careful. There will be sparks of incense outside of this trail of flames as well--also dangerous. Toss in the incense all at once; don't trail the dust or sprinkle it. Do not wear gauzy or loose clothing or sleeves that trail. Be very careful.
- Fold the paper and place it in your heart box; this is your spell box. Put it in a safe place with positive energy. Now forget about it. Let nature, fate and the spirits do their work to bring your soulmate to you.
5, Set your intention:
Are you hoping to get someone special to notice you? Draw a mysterious stranger into your life? Dispel negativity from a wounded relationship? Spice up a lackluster love life? Make your interactions with the universe at large more loving? The most important part of manifestation, so get a very clear picture in your mind of what you’d like to accomplish.
- Think very carefully about the potential drawbacks of your intention. If, for example, you intend to attract your ideal mate, think about whether or not you’re at a place in your life where you can enter into such a relationship. If you’d like to work your magic on someone you don’t know that well, brace yourself for the possibility that (s)he won’t be as interesting or attractive in real life as they seem from afar.
- Remember the rule of three. According to the Wiccan Rede, “All good
that a person does to another returns threefold in this life; harm is
also returned threefold.” Encourage love by sending it out freely.
- Stay away from intentions that involve dominating, manipulating or in some way controlling another person. Those kinds of intensions leave you open to receiving the same in turn. For example, instead of manifesting a nurturing, mutually supportive and satisfying relationship, you could draw to yourself someone who is wildly possessive and extremely jealous.
- Start by emphasizing colors. Red, for example, is the color most closely associated with passion and lust. Pink is also a heart color but is considered to be more nurturing. White speaks of innocence and would be appropriate for a platonic relationship. Green's association is with nature and might be used to promote virility. Choose candles, cloths, papers, flowers, or other objects in a color(s)whose associations fit your needs.
- Integrate herbs into the spell. According to herb lore, balm and catnip can be used to attract love, and marjoram can be used to dispel negativity and promote love and happiness. Lavendar is perhaps the best herb for attracting men. If your intention is more sexual in nature, try using vervain, which was used by the Druids to promote love, lust, and sexual fulfillment, or caraway, which promotes lust and fidelity or cinnamon and fennel to promote vigor and libido.
- Use symbolic items. Do a little reading about the symbolism attached
to common items. You're likely to find multiple interpretations for the
same object, so go with your gut and choose what's meaningful for you.
- Use a mirror for healthy self-image, a piece of silk for sensuality, flowers for romance, lingerie for libido, or anything else that might have a special significance for you.
- If you're directing your spell at a specific individual and you happen to have an item taken from that person (hair, a piece of clothing, a letter, something they've borrowed from you), be sure to include it.
- Beware of adding items with negative associations such as needles, knives, ropes or other metaphorically aggressive objects; they might put an undesirable spin on your ritual.
7, Cleanse your body:
- Take a ritual bath using herbs, flowers or essential oils. Infuse the water with rose, jasmine, or any of the herbs listed above. If possible, bathe by candlelight. When you’re done, dress in clean clothes. If you've chosen a new outfit for your ritual, put that on.
8, Choose your place:
Cast your spell somewhere you won’t be disturbed. It would be wonderful if you could choose a romantic location such as a forest or beach; however, your number one priority should be privacy and the ability to concentrate, so if that means staying indoors in a clean, cozy room,that's fine.
9, Cast a circle:
Spread sea salt (with or without rosemary added) in a circle around the space where you want to work for protection. If necessary, smudge the area by burning sage to cleanse it of negativity.
10, Light candles and concentrate:
Focus on your intention. Visualize the scenario you'd like to experience in real life; make it as real as possible by imagining it with all your senses. If you feel comfortable doing so, chant your intention aloud; otherwise, repeat it in your head or write it on paper and burn it, allowing it to go out into the universe.
- Make a rhyming spell if desired. This can make your ritual more potent. You may even want to include the name of a relevant god or goddess into the spell if that fits with your personal philosophy. Don't stress about being a poet. Rhyming is nice if you can pull it off, but what's most important is the sincerity and good intentions of your words.
- Make a symbolic offering. Suitable offerings include flowers, an apple, wine or anything else that has personal significance.
- Do not disturb your candles or blow them out prematurely. Allow them to burn down completely, then gather the wax and either place it in a sachet beneath your pillow or bury it in the garden to let it grow --preferably somewhere the dog won’t dig it up.
11, Repeat for effect:
The more you concentrate on your intention, the more powerful a signal you will send. Perform this ritual every day/week/full moon/whatever other length of time feels appropriate and be grateful in advance for your success.
Be open to possibility:
The results of your manifestation might be different – or even better – than what you imagined for yourself. Don’t become so focused on one narrow vision of love that you let a glorious opportunity pass you by.
- Carve magical symbols or your name onto the candle to add extra power.
- Wear rose quartz jewelry to attract love into your life.
- Add to this ritual as you wish. You may like to include dancing, singing or anything else that inspires a feeling of love.
- Perform the ritual at full moon if you can.
- Make sure you know what you are doing when casting any spells your spell casting could back fire.
- be careful when you are trying to force someone to love you against their will. Doing so may apply an opposite affect if you don't know what you are doing.
Things You'll Need
- Items of significant color
- Items of symbolic significance
- Essentials oils and/or flowers
- Robe or cloak
- Sea salt
- Rosemary (optional)
- Smudge (optional)
- Matches or lighter
- Symbolic offering