Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Anyone have bad experiences elsewhere?

Lily

So far so good on this site. I've been ripped off by some of the other sites. I wish I had found this site sooner. For one thing, at least a real person responds to you here.  It took me awhile to catch on that all I ever got was an automated message from the other sites.  They act like they really care, but if they did, they would at least respond to an email. Someone should do an independent rating or something.  Plus, you never know if those testimonials are true or not.  My advice, which is how I found this site, look up complaints.  I only found one complaint about this site and it was from the same guy over and over.  You can't please everyone, so I'm satisfied.  Anyone else have similar experiences with other sites?

--

Lily

August 28, 2014 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hope

I have had a few bad experiences before, I am lucky that I had found this website because their spells really do work, I don't look at the past how many times that I had been scammed but rather live for today and know how blessed I am to have real witches casting real spells for me.

I seen the bad review about this website on Complaints board, I don't trust complantaints board reviews anyways because I had reaearched other website review places so I will know witch ones I can trust the most and complaints board website has got a bad name on most of the places that I had researched them on and it seems to me that most of their reviews are from other business, I like to get my reviews from places that tell the good and the bad about other websites.

September 14, 2014 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Robert

I only been ripped off once after after this spell casting website ripped me off I got smart looked up website reviews, always best to do research from more them one website reviews to make sure that the reviews are not coming from their competitors trying to take down their competition.

--

Robert

September 17, 2014 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thuhas
I have been scammed by a few and now thinking of using these ladies to help bring my ex back. I guess my question is has anyone here who had been scammed here struggled with faith when requesting a spell here? I KNOW i have to have faith in this covens power but i guess am fearful after being burnt before (and a slight fear that maybe i am not meant to be with her). Just like advice on what methods you all used to keep positive
May 29, 2015 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hope

Yes I was like that but I kept thinking just because I had been scammed by so called spell casters I should give these witches a chance and that is what I did trust me it was well worth it their spell castings really does work.

June 3, 2015 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thuhas
Ashra seems to have scammed so many..including me,this 7 witch coven sounds bad too..must be some way to close them down.they give real spell casters a bad name and break ppls hopes..
June 4, 2015 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0