Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Castings > Selecting Cast Strangths

Bow2nonE

I know that cast strangth effects both the power behind the spell but the amount of time it takes to work. how do i go about selecting a cast strangth? i only see one price for what i want. 

November 15, 2014 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TranceSpirit

Here is some information I found in FAQ section on their website.

9. When will I see full results? For a single spell casting 12 full moons double spell casting 8 full moons and for our most powerful triple spell casting within 4 full moons. 10. Can I buy a more powerful spell? Yes you can. if you want a double spell casting pay for any spell casting that you want us to cast twice and if want our most powerful triple spell casting pay for any spell casting that you want us to cast 3 times. 11. What is a single spell casting? Single spell casting is a weaker spell then double or triple but you can still see full results will take a little longer, we only cast this spell one time and most cases our clients will see full results within 12 full moons. 12. What is a double spell casting? Double spell casting is a little more stronger then our single spell casting, we will cast a double spell casting 2 times and will be at the same night most cases our clients will see full results within 8 full moons. 13. What is a triple spell casting? Triple spell casting is our most powerful spell casting of them all, when you buy a triple spell casting we will be casting your spells 3 times and all 3 spell castings will be at the same night and most of our clients will see full results within 4 full moons. 14. What do you mean when you say full moons? For example if we say 12 full moons that means 12 months, 8 full moons means 8 months, and 4 full moon means 4 month that you will see full results from our spell casting.

November 15, 2014 at 2:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Truth

If you would like to buy their most powerful triple cast then you must add the spell that you would like to buy to cart 3 times.

December 18, 2018 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0