Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Casting Services > Spell effectivness

Bow2nonE

I believe i have been a target of a repeated hexe from an ex. I not only wish to eliminate the hexe itself from me, but i also want it returned and placed back on my ex with more strangth than what was placed upon me, but can NEVER be removed. which spell will give me this out come?

November 15, 2014 at 12:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Witches Coven
Site Owner

What you are asking for is 2 different kinds of spell castings.

For curse removal spell casting just go to our spell castings area on our website and buy our curse removal spell casting and for a hex spell casting just buy our custom made spell casting.

--

Diana

November 15, 2014 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lauramundy

My name is alicia From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now for any kind of help, ALICIA from united state THANKS Dr BAKABA

June 7, 2019 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

marian44

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 ) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now marian mundy from united state THANKS TO Dr BAKABA

October 15, 2019 at 9:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janny crocket

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

November 26, 2019 at 8:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lisa

All thanks to the might spell caster Dr okeke am Lisa Steven i can't believe I got my husband back to me again. with the help of Dr okeke spell I had read some stuff about Dr.okeke how he help people restore there marriage or relationship before i contact him he said he will help me bring him back to me I never wanted to believe him because of what I went through of those fake people who claims to be spell caster but i didn't know that all those great stuff I read about Dr okeke were so real and accurate until i got my ex back, after Dr okeke asking for my picture and my husband picture after some time Dr okeke call me and told me my husband is coming back home within 2days it was like a joke to me but i was so surprise that my husband who lift me about 5months ago came back to me within 2days asking for my forgiveness After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony and the good work of Dr okeke with every one on this website I know most people will not believe this testimony because of those fake people online who claims to be a spell caster well am telling the world now there are still real and truthful spell caster and Dr okeke is one of the best and true spell caster i have ever see contact Dr okeke today your problem will be solved Dr okeke is real and truthful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr okeke via email:( writelovespell@gmail.com.) or reach him on WhatsApp (+2348140443360) he the solution to your problem and predicament

January 15, 2020 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

marian44

HELLO EVERYONE AM From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now for any kind of help, THANKS Dr BAKABA

March 21, 2020 at 9:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janny crocket

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

May 29, 2020 at 5:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janny crocket

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

May 29, 2020 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janny crocket

Hello Readers .I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband leave me for another woman i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to make her come back to me but to no avail, on one faithfully day as i was coming from work i met a friend of mine whom i explain my problem to, and he told me of a spell caster and a good spiritualist called "Dr. tunde whom also made her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i contacted the spell caster through the email she gave to me, and the spell caster told me what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband come back to me and started apologizing and now she is with me brothers and sisters if you know you are passing through any kind problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. You can contact him via his email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or via his whats-app: +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

June 4, 2020 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sharon Wayne

I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

June 5, 2020 at 4:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0