Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Casting Services > Spell effectivness

Bow2nonE

I believe i have been a target of a repeated hexe from an ex. I not only wish to eliminate the hexe itself from me, but i also want it returned and placed back on my ex with more strangth than what was placed upon me, but can NEVER be removed. which spell will give me this out come?

November 15, 2014 at 12:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Real Spell Casting
Site Owner

What you are asking for is 2 different kinds of spell castings.

For curse removal spell casting just go to our spell castings area on our website and buy our curse removal spell casting and for a hex spell casting just buy our custom made spell casting.

--

Diana

November 15, 2014 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dejamerald105

Its a real miracle Till today i still imagine how dr 0love brought back my man after he had vowed never to set his eyes on me again. he had even set the date for his wedding with another woman before i contacted dr 0love.

He told me to leave everything to him because i told him if the wedding takes place i would commit suicide.

After he cast the spell for me my man came back to me and said he wants to still marry on that date and the woman he wants is me and am so happy to announce that our wedding is coming up in 2 weeks time and i am still in contact with dr 0love till date because he is a very powerful man and a man to be trusted. CONTACT DR 0LOVE ON email: doctor0lovespell@gmail.com OR whatsapp him on: +1 (201) 781-2375 You can also visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Lovespellthatworkfastusa ; or view his website: ttps://doctor0lovespell.wordpress.com/

May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0