Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Meditation

TranceSpirit
I'm wondering, is meditation or candle meditation about our desires okay to do in the process of waiting for the spell to completely manifest???
November 20, 2014 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ptaysanwee

Hi my name is Ptaysanwee, I am here to answer any questions that you may have about our spell casting services.

Yes will be OK to do meditation while our spell casting completely manifest, in fact  not only will meditation be OK but will also help our spell casting because meditation brings in positive energy.

--

Ptaysanwee

November 20, 2014 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TranceSpirit
Thank you Ptaysanwee for your quick response 😊 is it also okay to write pensions and leave then under the candles?
November 20, 2014 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ptaysanwee

Yes will also be OK to write pensions and leave them under the candles, but in order for our spell casting to completely manifest you most have faith in us faith goes a very long ways when casting any spells.

Meditation is one of the most strongest tools that any person can use to help with our spell casting and meditation works best with candles.

--

Ptaysanwee

November 20, 2014 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TranceSpirit
AWESOME, I truly do have faith in your coven, I am just a true believer of placing my own intent as well because, I feel as if with me placing in faith and dedication as well, that it commingles with the work of your coven to make the intent that much more PURE and stronger 😊 Thank you so much for your knowledge, it is greatly appreciated...
November 20, 2014 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ptaysanwee

Your welcome just let us know if you got anymore questions that you need answered.

--

Ptaysanwee

November 20, 2014 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carolina

Hello, everyone, I'm Carolina Peter and am here to share the wonderful work that these Witches Coven did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me, cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about these spell casters on the internet called realspellcasting.com who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give real spell casting site a  try when I contact Real Spell Casting site,  they cast a love spell for me and after 4 months my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and he only has eyes for me. You should contact these great love spell casters for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today.

September 2, 2019 at 8:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

marian44

I am from the united states of America I never know if spell casters are real or not, I thought they are fake until I tried this real spell casting site. On this day I am very happy to tell the world that my man is back to me thanks to their Witches Coven they used their great powers to cast a spell that brought my man back to me after 4 months. I really want to tell the world that their spell casters are genius and powerful this means that they are capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within a period of 4 months. And due to the fact that their Witches Coven are very helpful and most people will need is help to restore their relationship or marriage problem the real spell casting site can help.

October 15, 2019 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0