Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Casting Services > full moon

shirush

hi :)

you casted a triple love spell for me last month, and until today there was a 2 full moon, when one of them was in november, and i read in the line that in this month there gonna be 2 full moons, today and tommarow, can i considered this 2 full moon so i will see the full resulr in the last full moon? or i need to wait more for 2 full moons? thanks

December 6, 2014 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaitlin

I am Kaitlin and I am happy to answer any questions that you may have about our spell casting services.

With our triple spell casting most people see full results within 4 full moons but can be sooner.

Even if a month has more then 1 full moon you still have to wait for the full cycle menaing you will have wait for 4 full moons.

When we say 4 full moons that means for 4 months.

--

Kaitlin

December 6, 2014 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shirush
thank you for the quick respond :)
December 6, 2014 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaitlin

Your welcome.

--

Kaitlin

December 6, 2014 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lingyu500

I want to ask usually how long after the 4th full moon will you receive full results for the triple spell casting. Is it exactly 4 months after the night of the spells casting or it could be anytime from the 4th full moon till the 5th full moon?

Also, if the time have past the 5th full moon, does this mean that the spell casting did not work? 

July 17, 2015 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaitlin

Most cases will be right after the 4 months but can take a little longer.

You most have faith in us and not do so much thnking about time frames just having faith in us that you will see full results from our spell casting because faith goes a very long ways when casting any spells.

--

Kaitlin

July 18, 2015 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lingyu500

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to focus so much on the time frame. It's just that ever since after the 4th full moon, I'm really looking forward to be with my lover again.

Each day, I'm waiting for him to come back or contact me. But everyday, nothing happen. Then I told myself, maybe tomorrow he will contact me or maybe tomorrow we will be together again. But everyday is the same, there is nothing from him. 

I'm kind of scared and worried because every night I'm crying myself to sleep. And everyday, I think of him and keep missing him. I'm very afraid of going through this pain everyday endlessly. I don't want to spend every day and night crying and feeling sad, but I can't help it. My only wish is to be able to be with him again.

I've checked the calander and tomorrow is the 5th full moon for me. There are still no signs of things getting better for me. He still won't let me see or call or talk with him. I really miss him. 

Which is why I'm really looking forward for the result. Because the spells that I've purchase from you meant so much to me. I trust you which is why I choose to make a purchase from you instead of from the others. But I'm really in need of help right now. Can you tell me how long the spells will take for me? I really want to see him. I really really miss him alot. 

Thank You.

July 30, 2015 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaitlin

Not all of our clients will see full results after 4 full moons most of our clients do.

However since you haven't seen any results yet please contact our witches coven and we will recast and add an aura cleansing spell, in some cases that is what is needed in order to see full results from our spell casting don't worry will be for free we never recharge for the same spell casting.

Also it is my understanding that you think just because you had paid for us to cast a spell for you that meanes you have faith in us, that isn't how it works you most also stop focus so much on the time frame like you had been doing and just have faith in us.

--

Kaitlin

August 2, 2015 at 2:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shark00

I'm still on my first moon but I'm hopefull I'll see some results

--
August 14, 2015 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaitlin

Right now what you are doing will weaken our spell casting because you are questioning our spell casting.

What you need to do is have full faith in our spell casting in order to see full results, after all like you said you are only on the first full moon.

--

Kaitlin

August 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sweetie Pie

I have faith in their Witches Coven and I have seem full results from all of their spell castings.

December 18, 2018 at 2:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0