Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Casting Scams > Spellcasting by Morrigane

More

I got scammed by a witch that goes by the name Morrigane, her spells cost a lot of money and never show signs of ever working.

Morrigane took over $400.00 from me said this was for her most powerful spellcasting and I will see results after 1 year, that does seem like a very long time to wait but when you had been waiting for so long to have the one you love back into your life you are willing to wait and try anything.

It has been over 2 years before I found this real spellcasting website and Morrigane spellcasing still show no signs of working.

After Morrigane gets your money you wont hear from her again.

I got tired of waiting for Morrigane spellcasting to work so I got these witches to cast a spell for me now I am with the one I love, after I seen full results from their love spellcasting I got these witches to cast a money spell for me I also got full results from their money spellcasting.

December 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Now I Am A Believer

Spellcasting by Morrigane website is nothing more then a scam, Morrigane spellcasting never worked for me either she kept leading me on and when I asked for a refund I never heard back from Morrigane.

--

December 12, 2014 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0