Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Spells

HBaker14

Hello, I am very new to witchcraft. I am interested in purchasing some spells looking for success but I am nervous, as I know there are many scam artists out there. Have people seen good results? I did not read many testimonials on the site

December 21, 2014 at 8:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Storm

I been scammed by many witchcraft websites that I was nervous about ordering spells from this witchcraft website as well but I gave their spells a shot anyways.

I am glad I did because their spells really works if you put faith in their witchcraft website spell castings.

I had seen witchcraft websites that has testimonials but don't have a place to signup and join their witchcraft website made me wonder how did others leave a feedback and I know of one witchcrat website that has over 4 Thousand testimonials but their witchcraft website only been in Business for 5 years look at how many spells that they would have to had cast each day don't make any sense to me.

This witchcraft website haven't been in business as long as some of the other witchcraft websites it takes a while for a website to be in the search results and I am sure that they don't cast spells every single day either.

I had paid for a few of their witchcraft website spell castings but didn't leave a feedback on every single one of their spell castings.

I know most websites that do have a feedback system like this witchcraft website does I don't always leave a feedback even if I am satisfied.

I think most people who does leave a feedback on any websites are people who want to complaint.

If you look at this witchcraft website you can tell that their testimonials are real because not all of their feedback's is 100% positive witch they do have more good reviews then bad reviews so still worth giving their witchcraft website a shot no website can make everyone happy.

If I see a website with all bad or more bad then good feedback's I will stay away from those websites but if I see a website with no or all good feedback's I will try to do research on those websites before I buy any Products and/or Sservices

If a website has more good then bad like this witchctaft website does I think you can pretty well trust their witchcraft website.

All other witchcraft websites I had seen or had used had all good feedback's and if you look closely at their testimonials you can tell that those reviews was fake reviews.

At least on this witchcraft website you can leave a feedback and will be posted to their website testimonials and we also got this website forums where we can chat freely with each other and this witchcraft website will answer all of your emails coming from a real person not an auto message.

December 21, 2014 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HBaker14

Awesome, I am thinking of doing the triple spell for money casting (success), I am very interested. I was nervous because there are so few testimonials but now I see that this is a new website and you have to become a member to leave a testimonial. Not everyone leaves a testimonial, even when they are satisfied. Most people just want to complain....

December 21, 2014 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Storm

This witchcraft website isn't Brand New but haven't been around very long and not everyone that gets them to cast a spell become a member of thier website they just buy spell castings.

December 22, 2014 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0