Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Just curious has anyone done a break up and return lover spell?

Indiancutie1
I'm curious, has anyone done this? I mean your ex left you for another and that after casting the spell and waiting for the time needed did you get the result?i feel a change coming and a positive one. I really need this because I'm hanging on by a thread and this coven is my last chance for true happiness
December 29, 2014 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Storm

Yes I had their coven to cast a break up spell and a return lover spell I order their triple custom made spell casting for both spells.

I didn't see results little by little it happen all at once but I put my faith in their coven with no questions asked and after 4 months I got full results from both of their triple custom made spell castings.

December 29, 2014 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Indiancutie1
Oh trust me I believe so much and I'm getting really excited for the results!!!! :)
December 29, 2014 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LiSa

Please keep us posted on your successful results...I too had them cast the same spell and am into the first month only. I am very excited for my ex to return in 4 months:)

--
February 2, 2015 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rock
It worked ?? I am also looking for such a spell . I am having problems with the payment order and one question did u have to do any thing like a chant or incantation ?
March 8, 2015 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LiSa

Rock, I bought 5 triple spells from this website...it hasn't been 4 months yet to see my results but I have complete faith they will work. No chants or incantation needed just faith and patience ...I'll keep u posted...good luck to u

March 17, 2015 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lingyu500

I've also brought the break up spell and return my lover spell recently. I am very curious about the result. Can someone tell me a little bit about the result that they got and how everything happen? 

March 27, 2015 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spell Works

I has had paid for both spell castings and I am here to tell you these witches can help you.

Results can be different for each person, I didn't see results little at a time it happen almost around the same time.

It took over 4 months for all of this to take place.

First they broke up and then almost a week latter after breaking up the person that I love came back to me.

--

March 27, 2015 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lingyu500

I'm happy that the spell work for you. I truly hope that the spell will soon work for me too. Because I really wish to continue to be with the person I love. I put all my hope into this. 

March 31, 2015 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul
@lingyu500 If you don't mind can you tell me did you get the results.and how long it took for you to see the results.I am new here and I have got my spell casted last month.I am excited for the results buy patience is something I lack...I am trying my best to keep up the faith.
February 16, 2019 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0