Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Just curious has anyone done a break up and return lover spell?

Indiancutie1
I'm curious, has anyone done this? I mean your ex left you for another and that after casting the spell and waiting for the time needed did you get the result?i feel a change coming and a positive one. I really need this because I'm hanging on by a thread and this coven is my last chance for true happiness
December 29, 2014 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Storm

Yes I had their coven to cast a break up spell and a return lover spell I order their triple custom made spell casting for both spells.

I didn't see results little by little it happen all at once but I put my faith in their coven with no questions asked and after 4 months I got full results from both of their triple custom made spell castings.

December 29, 2014 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Indiancutie1
Oh trust me I believe so much and I'm getting really excited for the results!!!! :)
December 29, 2014 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LiSa

Please keep us posted on your successful results...I too had them cast the same spell and am into the first month only. I am very excited for my ex to return in 4 months:)

--
February 2, 2015 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rock
It worked ?? I am also looking for such a spell . I am having problems with the payment order and one question did u have to do any thing like a chant or incantation ?
March 8, 2015 at 4:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LiSa

Rock, I bought 5 triple spells from this website...it hasn't been 4 months yet to see my results but I have complete faith they will work. No chants or incantation needed just faith and patience ...I'll keep u posted...good luck to u

March 17, 2015 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lingyu500

I've also brought the break up spell and return my lover spell recently. I am very curious about the result. Can someone tell me a little bit about the result that they got and how everything happen? 

March 27, 2015 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spell Works

I has had paid for both spell castings and I am here to tell you these witches can help you.

Results can be different for each person, I didn't see results little at a time it happen almost around the same time.

It took over 4 months for all of this to take place.

First they broke up and then almost a week latter after breaking up the person that I love came back to me.

--

March 27, 2015 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lingyu500

I'm happy that the spell work for you. I truly hope that the spell will soon work for me too. Because I really wish to continue to be with the person I love. I put all my hope into this. 

March 31, 2015 at 6:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul
@lingyu500 If you don't mind can you tell me did you get the results.and how long it took for you to see the results.I am new here and I have got my spell casted last month.I am excited for the results buy patience is something I lack...I am trying my best to keep up the faith.
February 16, 2019 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul
Witches coven casted love spell triple power 4 month back.4 Full moons are over ,but I haven't seen any movement yet.I have been told that I will be seeing the movement all together after last full moon.However there is no sign of such .Witches coven will recasting my spells. Is there anyone who had same experience?
May 29, 2019 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0