Oops! This site has expired. If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.

Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Castings > dos and donts

thuhas
Hi just paid for a break up and return ex custom spells. Want to thank the coven so much for the castings,only placed Monday but the kindness and service has given me real belief for the first time since we split. I have read that once the spell has been cast you really need to 'let it go',no more thinking,stress or worry about and definitely no negativity. I have 100% belief this will work and not stressed but i do think of her and her little ones through the day. Would thinking of them harm the spell ? When i do think of them i think of how much i love them and that soon we will be together..not sadness.Thank you all
June 4, 2015 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sweetie Pie

Their spells gave me full results after 4 full moons. This real spell casting site is truly the real deal and I will be buying more spells from them. What I really like about their site is the fact that their witches coven members will answer any questions that you may have.

November 23, 2018 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

digitpowder

I am new to this site but after reading this website forum I will give their spell casters a try.

November 23, 2018 at 12:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sweetie Pie

Trust me you will be glad that you did because their spells really do work.

December 18, 2018 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0