Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Spell Casting Services > Love Spell Casting

Love Angel

If I buy a love spell casting for a person that don't love me back would would any harm come to me and/or the person that I love?

June 9, 2015 at 9:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brooke

With our love spell casting nothing bad will happen to you or anyone else.

--

Brooke

June 9, 2015 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caring

I am here to tell you that their love spell really works.

December 18, 2018 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lauramundy

Now I know these gifted spell casters are the real deal. I am so happy to report that their Witches Coven has helped me with my relationship problems. For those of you wondering if the realpellcasting.com team has great powers they really do. What I really like about their site is the fact that it takes only 4 months to see results.

June 7, 2019 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carolina

My husband left me for another woman, He stated seeing her on occasions, he was planning on divorcing me I needed help and was confused until a good friend of mine told me about realspellcasting.com site she found on the internet that can cast real love spells, she said they have helped people like me with relationship and marriage problems and their Witches Coven can cast very powerful love spells, at first I doubted if they can help me but decided to give their spell casters a try. Now I am glad that I did because after 4 months he stopped seeing the other woman and now he is in love with me.

September 2, 2019 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

marian44

I paid for their love spell casting service and the Real Spell Casting team brought my man back to me after 4 full moons. I really want to tell the world that their Witches Coven are the real deal. If you have a broken relationship or marriage just within the period of time the person in question will come back to you.

October 15, 2019 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janny crocket

Ever since my husband gave me divorce for the past 3 years, I 've not been my self. I was reviewing some posts of how I could get back my husband then, I saw a testimony shared by some woman from the US about a Real Witches Coven. I contacted real spell casting, to confirm about how their spell casters can help me they clarified everything to me of how they can help me the Real Spell Casting site gave me the courage to keep going. After 4 full moons, I got full results from their love spell casting.

November 27, 2019 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elisa Keily

Hello everyone my is Elisa Keily am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell. my husband left me for another woman few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him,I was left with my two kid and a job that pays little.i was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him.i explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs,surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave. my husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Raypower cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now urgentspellcast.wordpress.com or WhatsApp: +14243308109

April 27, 2021 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dejamerald105

Its a real miracle Till today i still imagine how dr 0love brought back my man after he had vowed never to set his eyes on me again. he had even set the date for his wedding with another woman before i contacted dr 0love.

He told me to leave everything to him because i told him if the wedding takes place i would commit suicide.

After he cast the spell for me my man came back to me and said he wants to still marry on that date and the woman he wants is me and am so happy to announce that our wedding is coming up in 2 weeks time and i am still in contact with dr 0love till date because he is a very powerful man and a man to be trusted. CONTACT DR 0LOVE ON email: doctor0lovespell@gmail.com OR whatsapp him on: +1 (201) 781-2375 You can also visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Lovespellthatworkfastusa ; or view his website: ttps://doctor0lovespell.wordpress.com/

May 3, 2021 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dejamerald105

Its a real miracle Till today i still imagine how dr 0love brought back my man after he had vowed never to set his eyes on me again. he had even set the date for his wedding with another woman before i contacted dr 0love.

He told me to leave everything to him because i told him if the wedding takes place i would commit suicide.

After he cast the spell for me my man came back to me and said he wants to still marry on that date and the woman he wants is me and am so happy to announce that our wedding is coming up in 2 weeks time and i am still in contact with dr 0love till date because he is a very powerful man and a man to be trusted. CONTACT DR 0LOVE ON email: doctor0lovespell@gmail.com OR whatsapp him on: +1 (201) 781-2375 You can also visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Lovespellthatworkfastusa ; or view his website: ttps://doctor0lovespell.wordpress.com/

May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Armstrong

HOW I FOUND FAVOR IN THE HANDS OF Dr. Ken....

My name is Garuz Armstrong, and I am from the USA Washington. I have always promised to recommend you to the people out there who might also need your help, because finding your Email was the best thing that has ever happened to me, Dr. Ken you're the most considerate and compassionate man i have known. I was so down after being loveless for almost five years. I requested a reuniting love spell and amazingly it worked. I am happily living with the most lovely man alive and that is what I have been praying for. Thank you Dr. Ken would not be enough, considering what you have done for me so I decided to share this testimony of your hand work to the whole world to know about your good work for me. You can Contact this man for any relationship issues and he will also help you as well, via his Email: Drkenlovespell@gmail.com or call/whatsApp him on+1(201) 992-1012

May 11, 2021 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Armstrong

HOW I FOUND FAVOR IN THE HANDS OF Dr. Ken....

My name is Garuz Armstrong, and I am from the USA Washington. I have always promised to recommend you to the people out there who might also need your help, because finding your Email was the best thing that has ever happened to me, Dr. Ken you're the most considerate and compassionate man i have known. I was so down after being loveless for almost five years. I requested a reuniting love spell and amazingly it worked. I am happily living with the most lovely man alive and that is what I have been praying for. Thank you Dr. Ken would not be enough, considering what you have done for me so I decided to share this testimony of your hand work to the whole world to know about your good work for me. You can Contact this man for any relationship issues and he will also help you as well, via his Email: Drkenlovespell@gmail.com or call/whatsApp him on+1(201) 992-1012

May 11, 2021 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

alex reema

Being heart broken isn't a thing of joy you know. My wife got me divorced after she caught me cheating on her with my ex lover. Was so ashamed and felt so disappointed in myself. I couldn't bear the fact that I no longer have a life partner so I decided to try to get my wife back with everything I could possibly do but nothing worked out. Not till I was referred to Dr. Ken who made what I thought was impossible to be possible by bringing back my wife within 48 hours after I made contact with him. I can boldly and joyfully say that my marriage is working just fine and more beautiful than before and I'm so happy to have gotten in contact with Dr. Ken for he's really a genius, Thanks to May Albert too for connecting me to Dr. Ken, If you have any issues regardless of how big it is, Dr. Ken will sort it out for you. His Email address; drkenlovespell@gmail.com Or call his whatsapp number on; +1(201) 992 1012 for urgent response.

May 14, 2021 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

alex reema

Being heart broken isn't a thing of joy you know. My wife got me divorced after she caught me cheating on her with my ex lover. Was so ashamed and felt so disappointed in myself. I couldn't bear the fact that I no longer have a life partner so I decided to try to get my wife back with everything I could possibly do but nothing worked out. Not till I was referred to Dr. Ken who made what I thought was impossible to be possible by bringing back my wife within 48 hours after I made contact with him. I can boldly and joyfully say that my marriage is working just fine and more beautiful than before and I'm so happy to have gotten in contact with Dr. Ken for he's really a genius, Thanks to May Albert too for connecting me to Dr. Ken, If you have any issues regardless of how big it is, Dr. Ken will sort it out for you. His Email address; drkenlovespell@gmail.com Or call his whatsapp number on; +1(201) 992 1012 for urgent response.

May 15, 2021 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redha soyan

I'm Redha Soyan, Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony known to all, I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result. I just wished I came to you earlier, I got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduced me to Dr. Ken After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a call from him. His spells worked wonders and my husband is back full of love. It's a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should forgive him, i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I'm really short of words and joyful, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now I am a joyful woman once again. Thank you so much Dr. Ken To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster should contact Dr. Ken On Drkenlovespell@gmail.com OR you can also reach him directly on his Whatsapp  +1(201) 992-1012.

May 17, 2021 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

helphome

Hello friends, it's good that you are about to read this thread as it will turn out to be a good life changing experience for you or someone you know. The question is whether you are having difficulties, do you want to make sense of your life or if you suffer from any disease, this is your chance to see that your problems are solved, contact the great spell caster Dr Ajayi via email: drajayi1990@gmail.com or Viber WhatsApp: +23487084887094 He also specializes in the following areas

(1) Bring back the ex-wife or the husband.

(2) Spell to win big in lottery

(3) herbs to get pregnant

(4) Job promotion spell

(5) Cure for any type of disease (cancer, kidney problem, problem

cardiac) etc.

(6) spell of the magic pen for exam success

(7) Chance of exam chance

(8) Spell to win any court case

(9) and more, simply contact the email: drajayi1990@gmail.com or Viber or WhatsApp number : +2347084887094

May 23, 2021 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.
google050190e2fb5ae7b0